When it comes to relocating, we all know it affects your family, finances and your way of life. At The Mortimer Team we understand and appreciate the stress, time and gravity of this life-changing event. However, we are here for you along the way and have made it our mission to help our relocating clients by offering the highest level of customer service imaginable to make this process as stress-free as possible.With our office located in Alliston, we are just a short drive to CFB Borden, or Base Borden as it is commonly known.
We are both honoured and proud to have the chance to help many military families relocate into or out of Base Borden. When you work with our team during your military relocation, we will be with you every step of the way! Our team is registered with Brookfield Global Relocation Services, making this process one step easier, PLUS we have already helped MANY members of the military buy and sell there homes!
An ideal place to start your search for homes when you are going to be posted to CFB Borden would be Alliston, Angus, Everett, Lisle, Barrie and anywhere in between is our home turf. We offer the royal treatment to our military clients, because they deserve the best!
Canadian Forces Base Borden (CFB Borden) is located approximately 100 kilometres north of Toronto in the heart of Simcoe County, one of the major tourist areas in Ontario. Borden is a small town adjacent to the town of Angus, a growing community with several subdivisions and new homes being built. Base Borden is a short 15 minute drive to Alliston and a 25 minute drive to Barrie.
If you have been posted to or from Base Borden,WE CAN HELP! If you would like our help and/or advice about relocating please click the image below to redirect to a form to fill out for us to contact you, or you can contact Laurie directly at 705-440-7789 or by email.
Features Of A House Hunting Trip With The Mortimer Team
- Through ongoing communication, we will establish your housing needs. We can meet via Skype/FaceTime, talk on the phone, or set up an in-person meeting before hand.
- All new listings that are posted on Realtor.ca that match your criteria will be automatically emailed to you.
- We will book appointments for all of the properties that interest you, coordinate a home showing schedule and provide a list of recommended accommodations for your House Hunting Trip.
- Upon arrival, you will receive a showing package of all the homes you’ve selected as well as a list of our Preferred Vendors for contacts like home inspectors and lawyers.
- We will attend your home inspection with you and schedule two further walk-through appointments of your purchased property before the closing date.
- We can provide the Borden Family Guide, a list of schools, recreation, and any other information if required.
- Plus as a valued client, you will be invited to all of our Client Appreciation Events such as Skating Events, Easter Egg Hunts, Christmas Parties and much more!